Sunday, March 11, 2012

Guest Book Alternatives

After some lengthy discussions with my fiance, we had decided that we wanted to do something unique for our guest book.  Something that stood out.  After some looking, we knew we wanted to do something with wood, particularly a puzzle.


  We did some investigating, and discovered that a wooden puzzle guest book doesn't quite fit within our allotted budget, so we needed to come up with something creative.  The alternative didn't come to me until last night while I was pricing out invitations with my mother.  Why not take the concept that we were planning on with the puzzle (people signing them and leaving words of wisdom) and change it into letters for our initials?  It's oodles cheaper, and I think it's even more unique.


These letters, along with our unity painting, will decorate our home and will be able to be on display for everyone, not just tucked away into some box that we won't open until our children talk about getting married.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're interested in having invites made, but Missi is doing ours. Apparently she used to do it as a side business. She could probably give you a quote if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We might me! Let me know if she needs to know an amount of people before the quote

      Delete