Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinterest? Oh yes!

Perhaps one of the best things to come about in the past year is Pinrest.  This can easily become one of your best friends and resources while planning your wedding.  For those who don't know, Pintrest is a virtual pin-board that you can use to keep track of ideas that you like for anything!  You can use it for your home, wedding, kids, books you want to read; the possibilities are endless.  Since I'm getting married this fall, I've found myself using Pintrest for most of my wedding ideas.  Most of what I have on there right now is hairstyles and pose ideas for my photographer.  There was also this little gem that I found after following the planners at my venue (they were part of the deal--so awesome!  And they threw this awesome little luncheon that was free and amazing :D):
Instead of a unity candle, she found the idea of a unity painting (though this one is much smaller than the one I would like to use).  
There are plenty of other things that you can find on Pintrest that are great for weddings or showers, or for when you have kids.  
If you're wanting an invite to Pintrest, let me know in a comment and we'll get that squared away.

No comments:

Post a Comment